Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
A sponsor broker had messaged her saying, “Hello, are you perhaps interested in working a high paying part time job? We will adjust the job to fit your schedule and desired pay. Please contact us if interested. We can pay up to 600k~1.2 mill won per time. I am a sponsor broker for an organization that is membership only. One of our clients is a fan of you, Jisoo-ssi. He wants to meet with you so please contact us if you’re interested. You don’t need to meet anyone else, just him if that’s what you’re comfortable with so please give us a call. You can personally earn up to 2-3 mill won for each time.”
The broker then messaged again saying, “Please take this offer. The pay is great and we will work with you on other conditions. We promise that your identity will be kept secured. All you need to do is meet with this one client.”
And then again, “For you, I will make sure that you get paid over 1 million won for your time. All you need to do is enjoy a date with our client. You just have to go shopping and eat dinner with him. You can do it once or twice. We pay better than other organizations. Please give us a call.”
And then lastly, “4 million won?”
1. [+274, -3] The fact that someone is able to blatantly send texts like this shows how dirty the entertainment industry is. If your agency is small and weak, I bet it’s hard to deny these kinds of offers too…
2. [+206, -2] Why does that last text ‘4 million won?’ make me laugh out loud so hard ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+183, -7] So pathetic! Screw off! Find strength, Jisoo-ssi!!!
4. [+34, -2] Wow, I heard Tahiti Jisoo’s father is a detective too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+18, -2] I remember in college there were a few girls that I suspected of having sponsors…
6. [+16, -0] I feel like 600k to 2 mill won is too little to do it with a celebrity. Obviously he’s a broke little pig. Seeing as how the broker offered 4 mill won at the end must mean that the client offered 4 mill off the bat but the broker offered Jisoo less so that he can grab some of the money himself as the middle man.
7. [+12, -1] I bet one or two out of 10 celebrities actually take up these offers
1. [+720, -2] Her father’s a detective ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+409, -2] Her father’s a detective ㅋ that broker’s screwed ㅎ
3. [+299, -3] She’s the daughter of a detective too..
4. [+238, -3] That broker’s screwed now
4. [+228, -3] Whoever that broker is, he’s in trouble now… her father’s a detective..
5. [+48, -1] What kind of a sponsor messages through instagram ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+31, -1] It’s hard to arrest the sponsors themselves, it’ll probably only be the broker who gets caught. They tried last time and couldn’t. The sponsors are some of the wealthiest people in our country.
7. [+26, -1] Even rookies like her get brokers… imagine all the female celebrities who get tons of opportunities and gigs when they don’t have the talent for it, they probably are working with sponsors too, right? Well, her father’s a detective so I hope he goes and investigates all of the sponsors in the industry.. I bet all of the female stars who shot to sudden fame are scared now..