IU’s re-written lyrics to sing Zion T’s part in Red Queen:
“I believe that no one knows me correctly, but the talks about me are always interesting. It’s a pity that your predictions are not me, but it’d be a lie to say I didn’t laugh. So I’ll say it’s fine.”
1. [+684, -56] She sang Zeze at her recent tour. There’s the answer, right? Just stop paying attention. It’s the idiots that are spending money on her, not us. And I feel like she’s gonna cause another huge controversy soon. I’m guessing that all her fans will leave then.
2. [+563, -102] So funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She seems to care a lot about what antis say ㅋㅋ I can’t stop being her anti because it’s so fun. IU-ya, wanna meet up? Fuck, this is so addictive.
3. [+503, -18] It’s a pity that your predictions are not me
4. [+288, -1] I don’t understand why she keeps being provocative like this… She thinks she’s smart like a fox but to me, she only looks like an immature kid with strong self-pride
5. [+283, -9] I can smell grade 8 disease… It really looks like a show-off post of a grade 8 kid ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+242, -4] The fans are gonna be like, “she’s so cool, she’s awesome, she’s an artist” ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She’s nothing but someone caught in a well.
7. [+225, -3] It’s a pity that you’re not smart enough to play on the top of our heads
8. [+175, -3] IU is not playing on the top of our heads. There’s nothing positive for IU in this situation. She’s only getting her image ruined and in the future, the public will lose their trust in her. People with proper mentality are turning their backs on her, what do you mean by playing on the top of our heads? She must be enjoying to play as a mysterious person like a riddle, but every single person is like that. People tend to think they know about others well but everyone hides their true self. Hence IU can’t play on the top of our heads. She doesn’t deserve to be an artist if she’s playing with the public.
9. [+151, -2] The fans are the same as the singer ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Their personalities are all the same
10. [+145, -3] Hul, did she laugh at her controversy? She’s no joke