Source: Joy News 24 via Naver
1. [+1,842, -193] You’re being used by Kwon, just like you used Soshi…
2. [+1,250, -115] Don’t care if you do or don’t~~~
3. [+1,137, -106] Don’t care anymore…
4. [+1,045, -171] Leave the entertainment industry for good, don’t even think of coming back~
5. [+237, -15] And suddenly them dating becomes a reality ㅋㅋ
6. [+239, -20] Her brand’s just too expensive, their marketing’s all wrong… Jessica has no name value to maintain a brand price of that kind and the quality isn’t up to par either.
7. [+218, -15] I wonder if Jessica would’ve still created a Weibo if not for her Chinese business. Did she have to upload the Soshi split on her Weibo claiming that the people she loved had a right to know? What about her Korean fans then? You don’t love your fans, you love their money.
8. [+199, -14] People keep worrying about Jessica like she’s the victim but Jessica’s doing just fine with her Chinese business and doesn’t care at all about her Korean fans. She’s promoting her business on Weibo and everything so don’t worry about her ㅋㅋㅋ There were even articles of her and Tyler at the airport together a couple days ago ㅋㅋㅋ
1. [+323, -29] What disappoints me is that she doesn’t seem like she cares about her Korean fans at all. She’s been busy updating her Weibo in English to promote her business as if that was her intention for leaving;;; With the way she acts, it kind of seems obvious that she’s been planning to leave all this time. There’s proof of her trying to leave the group since Mr. Mr. promotions.
2. [+220, -28] Why doesn’t she ever talk about her asking to leave the group first for her marriage and business plans? And why are there constantly articles about this Chinese designer? Who cares if she gets married or not, she’s the one cosplaying as a victim overseas because she’s crazed over some gyopo
3. [+188, -27] She attended a golf competition?? With all this noise marketing, she must be going around promoting her brand ㅋㅋ Why is she denying stuff there’s proof of like pictures of her staying in America for a month with her boyfriend.
4. [+28, -7] Jessica’s basically a foreigner too. People hate on all the EXO Chinese members but they’re so forgiving with Jessica… when at the end of the day, the Chinese members and Jessica are both foreigners.
5. [+26, -7] I loved Jessica the most out of SNSD but now I just see her as selfish. The betrayal I feel now is as big as my love for her was. Can’t imagine how other fans feel.