Source: OBS via Naver
1. [+1,011, -200] What about a Big Bang album, how does he have time to be taking care of a girl group… Big Bang’s been on hiatus for over 900 days
2. [+880, -159] YG never fails to use this tactic every time they release a rookie. It’s like they can’t promote a rookie without using GD in the process. Even with 2NE1’s debut, they promoted them as the GD produced female junior group and they’re doing it again. So tired of Yang Hyun Suk and his ways. He acts like he cares for his artists when he really doesn’t. Pathetic. Please stop linking GD to everything.
3. [+734, -113] So tell me again, YG, when’s Big Bang’s comeback.. that group with only two albums eight years into their debut?
4. [+324, -204] I wonder what the song will sound like. Looking forward to G-Dragon’s music.
5. [+134, -18] Wasn’t Jennie Kim on the chopping block for bullying kids in New Zealand… It’s going to come up again when they debut, Yang CEO better take care of it. YG artists are already up in various scandals, only a matter of time before this trainee gets caught up too
6. [+119, -17] Yang CEO, why doesn’t the girl group write and compose their own music and come up with their own choreography???????????? Why doesn’t the girl group go through a survival??? And when is Big Bang’s album going to come out? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+85, -9] Package deal that’s nono
8. [+95, -19] I wonder what YG can do without Big Bang, why are they always sticking them in everything