Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+519, -12] Then why didn’t he stay in China and be a B-list celebrity. He’s the one who came to Korea on his own will to train and now that he’s debuted and doing well, he screws his members over, screws his company over… For all the screwing over that he’s done, 530 million won is a pretty damn good price. Normal people work all day and night and stil can’t even make 50 million won a year ㅠ.ㅠ
2. [+446, -11] He’s more cunning than Wu Yifan. He made Wu Yifan leave as the bait to test the reactions and then managed his own image before doing the same thing. It’s because he managed his image that the fans are so divided.
3. [+432, -12] Does he not realize how much money was invested into EXO? They only started making back the investments during ‘Growl’ promotions and why would he even expect any higher of an income for an idol only three years into his debut? Isn’t what he’s making considered a lot? He shouldn’t have come to Korea if he wanted so much money ㅋㅋㅋ Why’s he harming the other members in the process? SM isn’t the ‘Let Beauty’ program where they change your face and life for free ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+31, -0] He made so much money considering EXO barely promoted anything this year with all of the scandals.
5. [+30, -5] If you think about it, at least the Chinese are backstabbing because they have somewhere else to go… The Korean members are probably just staying put because they have no other options. Imagine if Moon Junyoung was Chinese, he probably would’ve fled by now ㅋㅋ
6. [+26, -1] So do the other members make more than you or what? Let’s be honest, you’re no A-list celebrity material
7. [+22, -0] Is EXO even worthy of A-list or B-list ㅋㅋ If he debuted as an idol through Korea, he should live according to Korea’s standards… Why is he comparing his income to what he’d earn in China? He’s earning quite a lot for a Chinese in Korea.
8. [+13, -1] Why are they comparing an idol to the income of Chinese actors? Even idols in Korea aren’t comparable to what actors make ㅠ and Chinese actors make way more than Korea actors which is why there are Chinese advancements…