Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+226, -6] Wow, he’s acting up again ㅋㅋㅋ If you’re going to talk, go through with it instead of testing people’s reactions you idiot ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+167, -6] Reveal everything if you’re going to or don’t at all. What a whiny bastard using his fans for public sentiment to complain to his CEO to.
3. [+148, -5] I want to delete his Twitter account… that attention seeker
1. [+207, -3] Siwan, Kwanghee, Hyungshik, Dongjun, all of you just leave the group
2. [+133, -5] What do you want us to do about your income? You’re the one who got all sad seeing the tears of your company after your income division was changed and you’re the one who threatened to release dirt on the broadcast companies. What do you want us to do? Seriously, what’re you doing?
3. [+130, -11] If you think about it, he didn’t wage war on Twitter for ZE:A’s income but for his own benefit ㅋㅋㅋ I can’t believe such a useless kid who can’t even write basic sentences is the team’s leader.
1. [+199, -5] Hey, how about you wake up. If you’re going to go through with it, do it. Otherwise, don’t. Don’t test us.
2. [+127, -3] He’s the one who said he wouldn’t rest until this was over only to turn around and say it’s all resolved now ^^; it was a misunderstanding ^^;
3. [+113, -4] He’s an attention seeker