Source: Dispatch via Naver
1. [+6,754, -142] Sica-ya, they’re too expensive. I’d rather buy Chanel for that price.
2. [+4,855, -329] Why cosplay as the victim if you’re going to end up like this? So fake… Be careful of Tyler because he seems like a con man.
3. [+2,485, -133] Why if it isn’t the Hong Kong newlywed
4. [+972, -15] Sounds like a situation where she’s surrounded by enemies on all sides. She’s already gone too far to stop and she can’t rely on Soshi anymore. That Tyler guy, though, smells like a con man. I’ve never seen anyone who loves being in the media like him turn out to be anyone good.
5. [+850, -25] Chief designer? As if she even knows how to design
6. [+661, -25] The true worth of that brand will be unveiled when the Soshi brand is taken off of it. It’s because she’s Soshi Jessica that she got such a big start on her business but now that she’s left the group, the focus should be on ‘Chief Designer Jung Sooyeon’.
1. [+528, -28] She’s being conned….
2. [+385, -44] As someone who used to be a fan, I would’ve supported her if only she didn’t cosplay as the victim… but she didn’t look out for her fans as she backstabbed them and cosplayed as the victim.
3. [+302, -61] Plastic surgery monster who’s the epitome of manipulative
4. [+45, -8] Since she was little, she’s been surrounded by adoring fans and managers so the world seems so easy for her. Chief designer? She doesn’t seem to realize that there’s a difference between going around luxury shopping and actually designing something yourself. She thought she could sell her half assed designs by just wearing them and throwing out a few pictures? I’d rather buy from a luxury brand than her at her price.
5. [+32, -11] Jessica… what are we to do with you… You don’t even get comments anymore ㅡㅡ Wake up