Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+100, -5] Pretty much disbanded if Lee Joon and Thunder are out. They’ll be there until the concert but are they going to add new members to the team after? Whatever the case, the members seem like scandal-free good people so I hope they find a good path.
2. [+102, -14] Thunder can’t even act… and his nuna’s under failure because of Park Druggie.
3. [+66, -5] Might as well disband since they don’t have any fame to their name or an income to share
1. [+3,957, -64] …MBLAQ’s realistically over without Lee Joon
2. [+2,957, -60] It’s not a bad idea for Lee Joon to focus fully on acting, I just feel bad for his fans
3. [+2,804, -63] Seems splitting up is the only way for MBLAQ to survive ㅠㅠ
4. [+1,203, -60] I wonder what about Mir
5. [+344, -8] When B2ST and MBLAQ debuted, I honestly thought MBLAQ would do better..
6. [+230, -2] I’d act if I were him too ㅋㅋㅋ