Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+1,673, -64] Why do these kids diss each other at any chance. Shows how close Shinhwa was in all this.
2. [+1,355, -41] How long has it been since MBLAQ’s debut?? And I still don’t even know their official color. Newer idols are even doing better than them nowadays. I understand Lee Joon’s decision to leave.
3. [+1,230, -41] GO can’t expect Lee Joon to sink with them. When does he expect MBLAQ to do well? Sometime in our generation?
4. [+968, -24] Seems they got into a fight, proves there’s no good farewell to anything
5. [+815, -18] Why do celebrities always beat around the bush and expect their fans to be Sherlock by decoding everything
1. [+297, -8] Kids on SNS are always ambiguous. If you’re not going to be direct, don’t say anything at all.
2. [+171, -7] I’ve been a fan since MBLAQ’s debut and although this is shocking, I think it’s for the better. B2ST debuted at the same time and they’re on a roll while MBLAQ has been going on longer and longer hiatuses without much support.
3. [+172, -15] He’s attacking the agency
4. [+22, -5] Lee Joon’s good on varieties and good at acting so there’s lots for him to do but Thunder can’t sing, dance, be funny, or act. What is he leaving the group for?
5. [+19, -2] The company’s to blame for what happened to MBLAQ. Ever since Rain left for the army, no one ever wrote them a decent strong. GO got stuck on dramas and varieties and people today still don’t know who he is.. I don’t know what the company’s actually doing.