Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+482, -45] I think Lay and Tao will leave soon too
2. [+488, -65] Fangirls who keep saying that the Korean members could backstab too just that they’re not are stupid ㅋ The Chinese members have a country to go back to but the minute the Korean members leave, they end up like JYJ by being exiled from the industry. Don’t think the Korean members are any more loyal ㅋ
3. [+33, -4] Luhan-ah, you make a lot in a year considering all of the expenses the company pays for you. Why do you think Changmin and Yunho have stayed behind? They know they wouldn’t have gotten this far without the company.
4. [+29, -4] On the contrary, f(x)’s Chinese members are staying calm while it’s their Korean member that’s acting up
5. [+27, -6] It’s expected for the father to take his son’s side, whether or not he’s at fault.
1. [+9,941, -1,387] I miss the days when all 12 members shouted EXO’s Show Time
2. [+8,747, -774] It’s not that we don’t understand where you’re coming from… that doesn’t change the fact that your irresponsibility is hurting us, though.
3. [+8,465, -1,156] No more Chinese members!!
4. [+7,295, -1,557] Did you have to do this, Luhan… You knew how hard the members had it when Wu Yifan left, did you have to do that too? How can you even say that the K members discriminated? Don’t make up excuses. If you’re going to leave, leave cleanly.. don’t hurt the remaining members. What a disappointment… Let’s see just how well you do as an actor in China. Farewell.
5. [+6,573, -3,033] Honestly, SM did overwork them too much. Look at their concerts, they’re off in a different country every week and it’s still not over yet. It’s not only Luhan but the other members who are probably tired too… and imagine how much the Chinese members miss their hometown.