The media outlet Sports World got their hands on ‘BLANC’s business plan but that the content of it seems to be somewhat lacking. Other than emphasizing Jessica’s role in the line and her potential as a designer, there wasn’t any special aspect to the business plan, ‘Sports World’ claims. They also say they met with a man who was given an opportunity to invest in ‘BLANC’ by Tyler Kwon.
This man said, “When I received the business proposal, besides the fact that it’s by Girls’ Generation’s Jessica, there wasn’t any other merit to it so I turned down the offer for investment.” The media outlet also says one of their other sources also pointed out his suspicions about Tyler Kwon. A source who hangs out with Tyler apparently told them that despite having the title of being the CEO of Coridel Group, “[He] acts like he is a third generation chaebol, but it’s hard to see him as a man of wealth since he frequently asks his acquaintances to lend him 50~100 million KRW . He is part of an investment company, but it should be looked into to find out what business it is that he supposedly made successful.”
‘Sports World’ then goes on to point out that Tyler Kwon is notorious in Hong Kong as a ‘scandal maker’ due to his past relationship with singer and actress Gillian Chung. They say there are rumors that he purposely approached Gillian Chung so that he can gain a foothold in the Hong Kong business world. Their relationship was very public and it was thought that they might even get married, but they broke up. He then approached Jessica, the media outlet claims.
Supposedly, Jessica and Tyler’s meeting was like a scene out of a movie. Jessica was shopping in Hong Kong, but fell into a dilemma as she had maxed out her credit card, this was when Tyler Kwon came to the rescue and paid for her. ‘Sports World’ says Jessica fell for him, but Tyler was not very considerate towards Jessica in that he would post various pictures on his SNS accounts despite their relationship being a secret. The media’s sources commented, “Usually, investors don’t like drawing public attention, but [he] is very aggressive about marketing himself. He will even sometimes purposely go hang out at places where he knows there are reporters,” hinting that this might be the reason why Hong Kong paparazzi were able to spot the two multiple times.
‘Sports World’ then asks the questions whether the two will be able to make ‘BLANC’ a success and whether they will get married happily, before concluding with the statement, “The one to be most concerned about is Jessica. The Girls’ Generation Jessica we loved, her current situation is precarious.”
1. [+102, -2] I think Jessica will be backstabbed. Seems like she’ll be used by Tyler Kwon. He approached his ex-girlfriend in a very natural way and he did the same thing with Jessica. We never know when Jessica will be backstabbed. I think Jesica will really regret this.
2. [+97, -3] SM is smart. I think SM knew this and kicked Jessica out because it might affect SNSD. Tyler Kwon is a swindler
3. [+89, -2] Jessica will get backstabbed by Tyler Kwon… Do something before your credit goes down
4. [+42, -0] Honestly, I can only think Jessica was being selfish with doing both SNSD and her business. And it’s obvious that Tyler Kwon is not a trustful guy, he has a past. I’m sure Tyler Kwon is frustrated because Jessica is kicked out of SNSD. He doesn’t love Jessica, he’s trying to succeed his business using SNSD’s Jessica. But now he might run away because Jessica is kicked out of the group. Then Jessica could face the most miserable situation where she gets dumped by her friends and her lover
5. [+42, -0] I think Tyler Kwon is using Jessica. Tyler Kwon is not a chaebol but she seems to be thinking wrongly. She could’ve started a small business, run the business in SNSD, and expand her business when SNSD ends. Then she could’ve gone to school to study designing. I really don’t understand why she rushed… Isn’t it going to be a big problem if her business fails? Business is not a joke…
6. [+33, -0] Honestly who would buy a pair of non-brand sunglasses that cost $270? At a duty free shop, you could get a popular brand pair with the same amount of money. It’s better to run a brand editor shop