Source: TV Daily via Naver
YG confirmed that Cha Seung Won is not Cha Noa’s birth father. When he got married at the age of 22, he agreed to be a father to his wife’s son born from a previous marriage. He does not regret making that decision and firmly believes that he gave birth to Cha Noa with his heart. He promised to protect his family no matter what obstacles may come.
1. [+6,491, -30] Cha Seung Won hyung has the strongest mentality
2. [+5,327, -41] Saint Cha…
3. [+4,632, -30] Now that’s who you call a real man…
4. [+3,324, -27] Hul……..
5. [+1,833, -4] If anything, Cha Noa’s birth father should be the one paying up ㅡㅡ Cha Seung Won’s so amazing.. What an amazing person.
1. [+540, -5] He’s a saint… And that man is human trash for trying to rip money off of him.
2. [+429, -8] Wow, Cha Seung Won’s amazing… He got all that hate for his son and still protected him.
3. [+407, -8] Amazing of Cha Seung Won!
4. [+41, -0] Can’t believe Cha Seung Won silently took in his son even after he was tarnishing his image with all sorts of sexual scandals… Daebak shock
5. [+39, -0] There were actually quite a few people who criticized Cha Seung Won for having a kid at 19 thinking Cha Noa was his… how amazing of him!
6. [+33, -0] He’s a real father