Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+1,841, -331] But as someone who isn’t an SNSD fan, even I’ve noticed that Jessica was never like Sulli who skipped out on music shows, she always attended varieties and other events, and it was quite obvious that she went out of her way to make sure that her business never affected Soshi. SNSD will inevitably end promoting one day as a group so they all have to prepare their individual paths, why should Jessica be expected to go into acting like Yoona and Sooyoung? Why not business? Honestly speaking, Soshi isn’t what they used to be… Taetiseo’s digital ranking went straight down and Mister Mister’s ranking tells all… I understand Jessica’s perspective. I don’t know how much the other members were affected by Jessica’s business but I think the 8 of them need to be more understanding… I just find this situation so funny where they created this image for themselves like they’re sisters but they’re forcing Jessica to choose between SNSD and her business.
2. [+1,457, -115] Journalist ㅋㅋ What’s so wrong with Jessica wearing her own sunglasses at the airport or other events? This is a bit of a stretch…
3. [+1,159, -99] They’re just straight up killing her now ㅋ
4. [+82, -7] I’d wear my own sunglasses too ㅎㅎㅎ Nitpicking on her for all the wrong reasons
5. [+69, -11] Wow, is this SM’s power?? Wedding rumors have already been denied but articles keep mentioning the wedding and her boyfriend and now there’s even an article making her out to look like she’s money crazed just for wearing her own sunglasses ㅋㅋㅋ This is scary
6. [+59, -10] Jessica should know better than anyone else that being a celebrity won’t last you forever. If her dream was to go into designing, what’s it matter to the rest of them if it doesn’t affect them in anyway? They should just make the other members choose between SNSD and acting too to be fair.
7. [+45, -10] Who cares if she brought her boyfriend along to her film schedules. She did everything asked of her official schedule wise and never caused a problem. What more do they want from her? The members doing acting and musicals aren’t completely focused on Soshi’s activities and it’s actually the other members like Hyoyeon and Taeyeon who’ve caused more harm than good. Just because they’re losing out on a few CFs and sponsors, they throw her out? …
8. [+44, -7] I’m not a fan so I don’t know the details… but on the outside, it seems like Jessica’s done everything asked of her and has never skipped out on a schedule or negatively impacted SNSD in any way.