Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate
1. [+669, -203] There are a lot of negative articles on Jessica today ㅋ I personally understand Jessica’s perspective. Not that the Soshi members did anything wrong but she’s still someone they’ve spent 15 years with. They could’ve handled it in a way that kept them remembered as a positive girl group. It’s just unfortunate how SM or the members decided to handle it.
2. [+477, -93] Business Generation
3. [+62, -23] The Chinese fan meet yesterday was not just a simple fan meet but a large scale fan meet that continues into January. They performed 10 songs as well with various events. Jessica, however, did not attend rehearsals and tried to arrive the day of with her boyfriend ㅋㅋㅋ How could that not piss off the agency and the members? It’s like holding a group presentation and having one member show up without the work and getting a free ride.
4. [+35, -8] How can anyone think Jessica prioritized SNSD first when she arrived the morning of the day they had to leave for China with her boyfriend from New York?? Jessica for acting like the victim… the other members pretending to be sad when they’ve known all along.. They’re all the same. Their fakeness is just being revealed now. How beautiful~
5. [+21, -1] While SNSD is turning into rags and tatters… BLANC is getting some good promotion out of this.