Source: Newsen via Newsen
1. [+208, -8] Since when did the Asian Games become a K-Pop festival?
2. [+141, -12] Are they going to turn the closing ceremony into an award ceremony too?
3. [+148, -59] With SNSD ending up like this and 2NE1 quieting down because of that druggie plastic monster and KARA on the downfall with the member change, SISTAR seems like the new girl group #1?
4. [+14, -9] Wow, what is this, some idol festival? Why not just make Hyuna sing ‘Red’ while you’re at it too?
5. [+8, -0] Must we have them shaking their butts in front of all of the Asians watching? I’d rather we have someone like Song So Hee show the beauty of Korea with a traditional kukak performance.
1. [+2,376, -77] Wow, this is ridiculous ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They just turned the Asian Games into some local athletic competition ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+1,927, -50] It’d be best they don’t perform if they don’t want to be hated by the nation…
3. [+1,761, -88] Isn’t SISTAR on the level where any small to mid sized company can buy them to perform for them? Asian Games are so disappointing tsk tsk
4. [+1,605, -51] What? Seriously? The Asian Games just continues to disappoint
5. [+1,477, -48] Embarrassing until the very end ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What an international embarrassment
6. [+321, -15] I get that the ending ceremony should be something exciting like the London Olympics but the problem is that people were afraid this would turn into an idol festival and it’s turning into just that. So many artists we can have perform and yet they hire all the idols…
7. [+297, -14] Hopefully they won’t be shaking their butts in diaper outfits at the closing ceremony too?
8. [+225, -10] The absolute worst… So embarrassing how they’re turning this into some idol talent show