Source: Dispatch via Naver
1. [+13,700, -648] Judging by this article, Jessica made the selfish decision…
2. [+11,288, -436] But why’d she renew her contract if she’s going to get married?
3. [+10,362, -592] Just because they’re on the same team doesn’t mean they have to put up with her getting married and opening a business. On top of her boyfriend following her around like a shadow~??!!!
4. [+9,014, -1,209] Amazing how Jessica’s trying to act like the victim in this… meanwhile she’s been backstabbing all along..
5. [+2,656, -84] Jessica’s basically mad because she was going to throw them away but they threw her away first
6. [+2,473, -126] I don’t know why the 8 are getting any hate when it’s Jessica who couldn’t decide one from the other ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+2,275, -128] Basically… Jessica built her own new life. I knew this would happen. I didn’t think they’d push her out for no reason. Fighting to the remaining 8 members…
8. [+2,209, -82] I’m thinking the remaining 8 gave up a lot in their lives for the sake of the team