1. [+85, -52] She said she was going to leave but she blamed the members? I’m so dumbfounded
2. [+80, -26] People are saying that it doesn’t matter as long as she didn’t miss a schedule but her boyfriend follows her to every schedule and she arrived on the 29th for today’s fan meeting… What about the other members… They can’t just make her stay when she’s wanting to leave. I don’t understand why people think the eight members are the bitches
3. [+66, -47] If this is true, then Jessica back stabbed the eight members
4. [+33, -2] What’s weird is that Sulli wanted to leave but they made her stay. Why is Jessica getting kicked out?
5. [+30, -3] People are mentioning Sulli but from what I think, the f(x) members wanted Sulli to stay when she got into her controversies, never mind Sulli being the SM princess. But the SNSD members wanted Jessica to leave, isn’t this why she got kicked out? Jessica is more popular than Sulli overseas and more talented. Whether this is Jessica’s fault or not, aren’t the members being too cold when they worked together for like ten years? Jessica is partially at fault but there is no friendship in this. All SM has to do is to pretend like the victim and put the blames on Jessica with media-play
6. [+29, -7] SM is crazy for money, they never release articles that will negatively affect them. They made Jessica look like the bitch. At the end, they still kicked her out and the eight members agreed with it ^^
7. [+26, -0] SM knew everything about Jessica’s business and her thoughts and they’re even getting the loyalty from her business. They didn’t think it’d be a problem because it wasn’t gonna affect the 3 remaining years for SNSD. But SNSD members’ friendship was worse than predicted, and the members were against Jessica. SM thought it’d be better to kick Jessica out then to get the members’ complaints considering the earnings. So they kicked Jessica out of SNSD because the other members might leave instead