1. [+200, -53] It’s not like Jessica didn’t renew her contract, it’s the members who complained in the first place. Jessica already negotiated her business earnings with SM. Doesn’t this tell that the members are the problem?
2. [+196, -99] Jessica was the one who said she was leaving the group after one more album. Her boyfriend follows her to every schedule. They had a fan meeting today but she arrived in the night on the 29th with her boyfriend. How does this make the other members feel? Are you saying that it doesn’t matter as long as she attends her schedule? I’m sure the other members felt that Jessica was not focusing on the group promotions because she’s more focused on her business and her boyfriend. I don’t understand why people are saying the eight members are the bitches just because Jessica got kicked out
3. [+95, -11] I can’t believe this. 2014, especially SM and SNSD ㅠㅠ I’m more worried at how bigger controversies could be there…
4. [+70, -3] Jessica was so smart. She knew SNSD was going downhills so she started her business and made a new path. She used SNSD’s image well, paid the loyalty to SM, did a clear negotiation, and did all SNSD’s promotions while expanding her business. And the reason why SNSD started flopping is because of other member’s dating rumors ㅋㅋㅋ But they still kicked her out, Eight Girls’ Generation, tsk tsk
5. [+46, -2] Kangin did a three combo of drunk driving, beating, and a pig but he still didn’t get kicked out. The members even defended him. But SNSD has none of it ㅋㅋㅋ They’re kicking her out because they’re not getting any money from it
6. [+41, -5] I feel so sympathetic for SNSD cockroach fans… If she had problems with SM, then SM would’ve kicked her out of the company. Jessica clearly mentioned the company and the eight members, and yet you’re still saying the nine members are bonded ㅋㅋㅋㅋ