Jessica opened up her business.
Her business started with SNSD’s image + Tyler Kwon’s money.
But it wasn’t easy for her to do both SNSD and her business, so she told SM that she was going to leave SNSD after one more album.
But the other members did not like how Jessica was going to use SNSD’s image and leave the group when they themselves couldn’t get anything from it.
The members argued to Jessica but Jessica already negotiated her business with SM so she told the members to talk to SM.
The memers told her to leave now if she was going to leave, and SM agreed with them.
Jessica wasn’t planning to leave now but she has to, so she wrote on her Weibo
1. [+119, -25] I’m more shocked at how all SNSD members agreed with kicking her out
2. [+73, -5] Woah… good points
3. [+69, -3] This is right
4. [+26, -2] Were they really only a business relationship for eight years? I think there’s more complicated stuff going on
5. [+24, -1] I feel bad for Krystal the most. Her group member is digging her own grave and her sister is on bad terms with the company
6. [+24, -1] I read a lot of posts but I think this post is the most understandable one. This should be a top Pann…