Source: Sports Donga via Naver
1. [+11,692, -135] Hul ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+11,317, -104] Daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So she’s getting married in the end…
3. [+8,623, -105] Hul daebak…
4. [+7,974, -25] She’s really getting married ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+5,208, -211] What a smart b*tch… Got her face all fixed up in SM, got her name known so she could meet up with a wealthy husband and use her name to start a new business… Good life for her.
6. [+4,825, -140] She denied it so much but she’s getting married in the end. Realistic decision considering idol lifespans aren’t that wrong. Still going to be hard to shield Jessica.
7. [+4,369, -76] If you think about it, Jessica planned this out to the T. She won’t be living any less than the other 8 members like this.
8. [+4,039, -443] Jessica’s super smart if you think about it. Realistically, SNSD is already 27 years old next year… they’d have to change their name to Ajumma Shidae at that rate. They’ve already milked their girly image for what it’s worth and now that they’re approaching their thirties, she jumps ship to marry off with a wealthy man and start a new business. That’s a great decision for her. Not like Soshi has much left to them anyway ㅋㅋ
1. [+460, -57] If this is true, then why did Jessica act like a victim on Weibo… Why would anyone expect the members to embrace someone who said she’d be leaving after one more album so she can get married and run her business? You do this in any other job and you’d be fired.
2. [+412, -58] Krystal cried about her not wanting Jessica to get married and it ended up being true… Seems everyone’s against the marriage, why is she going through with it?
3. [+419, -152] Wow, she really planned this whole thing out didn’t she ㅋㅋ
4. [+70, -16] She’s so selfish ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Doesn’t want to promote with SNSD because she wants to marry her boyfriend but she still wants to use SNSD’s image for her own brand. Now that SM’s not letting her get her way, she throws everyone under the bus and acts like a victim ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I feel bad for the other eight members who got hate for turning on her. She’s the one who had everything from her marriage, meeting lawyers, to her business prepared and she says it was unjustified? What a laugh
5. [+68, -8] It’s obvious what’s going on here. She landed herself a wealthy man, she’s got some money saved up, her business is doing well.. She no longer has to play clown for the public and force herself to laugh on TV so why bother?