Source: X Sports News via Naver
1. [+3,858, -305] So this means the other members did agree to kicking her out…
2. [+3,283, -215] This is going to hugely impact SNSD’s image… I’m more worried about Krystal
3. [+2,762, -246] Ha… But she’s a member they’ve been together with for years…
4. [+2,248, -225] I’m leaving the fandom…
5. [+834, -186] They’re professionals before they’re close friends. The nine of them need to always be together so of course the remaining eight will be mad when she’s always bringing her boyfriend into things and focusing on her own business. What betrayal is there? The eight of them are the ones being betrayed.
6. [+656, -73] Seems like the parents of the other members and the members kicked her out because of her business ㅡ.ㅡ
7. [+573, -99] So Dispatch was right… I’m more shocked that the other members agreed to it
8. [+511, -63] So personal businesses means you get kicked out
1. [+279, -7] I’ll summarize it in two lines for the rest of you:
Jessica: I have personal stuff going on so I’ll just promote one more album.
SM: Goodbye if you’re going to be like that;;
2. [+242, -6] To organize what’s going on… Jessica said she’d only promote one more album before leaving and SM tried to stop her saying she couldn’t do that.. but now that Jessica’s running a business on her own and going around with her boyfriend, SM’s just asking her to leave now.
3. [+156, -13] What personal matter could she have? Is she wanting to get married?
Source: Nate 
1. [+71, -3] This could turn into a muddy fight. SM said Jessica wanted to leave first while Jessica said SM kicked her out first. Only difference is Jessica wanted to stay for one more album while SM’s just moving forward as eight members.
2. [+68, -1] So it is true that Jessica wanted to leave after one more album..
3. [+63, -11] Seems she wanted to retire and get married after one more album.. and the company didn’t want that. And the business was the straw that broke the camel’s back with them.