Source: Dispatch via Naver
1. [+3,947, -51] So she wasn’t hacked? It was real?
2. [+3,514, -116] There’s no reason for only the 8 of them to attend an official schedule without reason.. SNSD’s over
3. [+3,364, -143] Maybe Jessica really wanted to get married. And SM said no… ㅜ
4. [+2,437, -55] This is crazy what’s going on;;;;;;;
5. [+1,662, -32] Hul daebak, Dispatch… But her dongseng’s still in SM with a drama lead, what could Jessica have done to make SM throw her out like this?
1. [+462, -27] If this post is true, then all of the articles and what was shown on camera about Soshi’s relationship being good was fabricated for TV
2. [+369, -12] Why, though? Because of the wedding rumors… If this is true, SNSD will be on the downfall for sure
3. [+312, -8] Didn’t all of the renew their contracts not too long ago? What’s going on?
1. [+144, -2] There has to be a reason that exceeds our expectations
2. [+132, -8] SNSD seemed like they’d last forever… but they end up like this.
3. [+64, -14] I don’t think it’s the wedding rumors but probably more like the parents holding the Soshi members back for business reasons.
1. [+200, -17] Isn’t Jessica ranked higher up on the popularity scale? What is making SM take such drastic measures? Are they really against her getting married?
2. [+134, -11] Hul, what’s going on.. this shocks me not even as a Soshi fan, can’t imagine what actual fans are going through ㅜㅜ SM really needs to release an official statement..
3. [+53, -7] Not any other member but how could it be Jessica.. ㅠ