Source: Dispatch via Nate
1. [+868, -37] Jessica probably thought it was okay to run her own business as well as promote as a girl group while the company wants her to focus solely on the girl group and is drawing the line now…
2. [+512, -39] Maybe she didn’t discuss the brand launching with SM? Even in regular companies, holding concurrent positions is prohibited and worthy of expulsion.
3. [+420, -14] Why does that Tyler guy follow his girlfriend around work everywhere ㅋ
1. [+17,664, -1,440] I’m more shocked that the eight of them agreed to it
2. [+13,970, -2,609] Seeing as how SM still hasn’t said anything must mean that it’s true. But the Soshi members are so disloyal.
3. [+10,637, -195] Tyler Kwon’s appearance… Dispatch, dang
4. [+8,549, -1,029] Can’t believe she’s kicked out, sounds so weird
5. [+3,794, -612] She’s already planned an entire new life outside of Soshi but she probably didn’t want to leave Soshi since it’d be a waste anyway… I think Jessica needs to voluntarily leave the group.
1. [+381, -93] If it’s true that Jessica took her boyfriend to recordings and stuff then she has no excuse. This is her fault.
2. [+294, -62] With the way things are sounding, it seems like Jessica was lax on Soshi promotions because she’s too busy dating and running a business
3. [+260, -42] Why is she doing this after renewing her contract? Puts her dongseng in an awkward position too