Source: Yonhap News via Nate
1. [+1,174, -62] As if being someone’s ex-boyfriend is anything important, it’s not even like he’s a celebrity himself. Go investigate the Star Empire dirt instead of writing up articles like this.
2. [+745, -107] He’s no one important, why does the ex-boyfriend need to get an article out about this? If this was YG, articles like this would’ve never gotten out.
3. [+649, -92] He’s no one important, what’s the point of this article? Why connect Hyoyeon to it, you trash journalist?
4. [+74, -27] It’s not that he’s Hyoyeon’s ex-boyfriend that’s important, it’s that she was ‘there’
5. [+53, -40] Why mention Hyoyeon…
6. [+46, -36] They broke up so why was she there with him? Or did she get there because her ex-boyfriend got into a fight?
7. [+35, -29] Is this the same guy who tried to stop Hyoyeon from offing herself ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+30, -9] So Hyoyeon broke up with him but they were still there drinking together? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What weird people
9. [+28, -4] Well the article’s out because Hyoyeon was there with him… Of course this article is worthy considering the fact that she’s still partying at the house of a guy who previously reported her to the police.. tsk tsk
10. [+28, -17] Birds of a feather flock together