Source: Sports Chosun via Naver
1. [+654, -19] So the composer is the same..
2. [+462, -60] Holler’s good but I like Adrenaline better
3. [+408, -57] I wish Adrenaline was the title track instead of Holler
4. [+401, -110] How ridiculous, SM’s also a problem
5. [+91, -15] The problem with SM is that they always use foreign composers and foreign choreographers and call what they produce K-Pop… Why else would Sweden claim that K-Pop is entirely produced by a Denmark composer…
6. [+69, -15] So the conclusion is that it’s a remake ㅋㅋ The journalist purposely tried to stir controversy ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+50, -1] I wish SM would go with more public friendly songs, then they’d be successful both digitally and physically… Like Soshi’s Gee.. They always come out with convoluted songs that are a hit or miss.
8. [+71, -26] SM’s problem is that they only use foreign composers, YG’s problem is that their artists are criminals, JYP’s problem is that their only income is Suzy
9. [+64, -21] SM’s really falling behind in terms of producing public friendly songs. Their digital power is so weak.
10. [+51, -10] SM’s always using foreign songs… Doesn’t matter how long you are into your career, they’ll never let you put out your own composition.