Source: Star News via Naver
1. [+1,289, -65] Kam Woo Sung, no matter what age group of actresses he’s put up against, has something so unique to his own… that he’s able to turn everything into romance with his acting style;;; He matches everything so well ㅋㅋ And the drama itself has a lot of comedic relief with moments that touch your heart so it’s perfect to watch with your family. Great acting, even from the child cast.
2. [+1,055, -77] I like that the drama isn’t heavily stimulating and is comfortable to watch
3. [+1,067, -257] Daebak, the drama is the most fun out of the three ㅎㅎ For those who haven’t watched yet, don’t beat down the drama for Sooyoung’s face. She’s a great actor and matches her role well ㅎㅎ
4. [+842, -99] Definitely the better of the three dramas..
5. [+849, -116] Most fun out of the three Wed/Thur dramas
6. [+258, -26] Kam Woo Sung is keeping this drama alive
7. [+247, -28] Great to see Kam Woo Sung after a while… and Sooyoung’s acting is good too..
8. [+226, -19] Fun drama.. I was worried over the idol but she’s more natural than other idols. Matches Kam Woo Sung too… the drama itself is really fun.
9. [+242, -29] At least Sooyoung isn’t a detriment to the drama.. She plays her role well.
10. [+219, -22] The drama’s sad despite the fact that the actors never cry in it ㅠㅠㅠ Kam Woo Sung ajusshi is handsome and Sooyoung makes me forget that she’s an SNSD member.