Source: The Fact via Nate
Donga Ilbo reported earlier that model Lee had tried to use the video as blackmail against Lee Byung Hun because he threatened to end their affair/relationship after dating for three months. They had met at his home several times until he wanted to end it in August.
Reps claimed, “Lee’s claims are not true. We suspect that she is attempting to avoid a severe punishment by emphasizing it as a chance crime.”
1. [+566, -20] Kang Byung Kyu: “Look, what did I tell you guysㅋㅋ”
2. [+476, -10] Feels like I’m watching a makjang drama..
3. [+494, -46] Right? I mean, why would he bring her to his newlywed home if they weren’t dating..
4. [+94, -0] So simply put, she was his second~~
5. [+87, -1] I just can’t believe Lee Byung Hun’s trying to act like the victim in this when he’s the one who brought women into his home while his wife was away overseas and asked them sexual questions like when they lost their virginity and how they feel during sex.
6. [+81, -0] Once again, Kang Byung Kyu’s words are reappraised
7. [+73, -0] I knew there was no way they’d demand so much money over just a video of sexual talk
8. [+71, -2] I trust the model’s words more than Lee Byung Hun.
9. [+68, -0] From Song Hye Gyo to his relationship with the gymnast, there has not been one thing said by Kang Byung Kyu claimed wrong yet. Lee Byung Hun is just human trash who should the rest of his life dating around and having one night stands. Marriage is not for him.
10. [+55, -0] Just how bad Kang Byung Kyu must have felt for that Canadian gymnast that he ended his own career trying to defend her
1. [+3,747, -38] If this is real… dang
2. [+3,501, -55] Why would Lee Min Jung like a guy like this
3. [+2,793, -59] Poor Lee Min Jung tsk tsk
4. [+2,661, -46] And so the Lee Byung Hun media play begins with the spam of articles about his movie
5. [+2,339, -41] Aigoo, another scandal for him
6. [+912, -21] I think it’s time for Kang Byung Kyu’s return ㅋ
7. [+870, -14] I believe the women more for some reason. Lee Byung Hun has had such a history with women that he’s just a criminal now.
8. [+821, -33] We really need Kang Byung Kyu back!