Source: Sports Donga via Naver
Made his return to Twitter by linking an article on Lee Byung Hun.
1. [+228, -5] Everyone loses against Lee Byung Hun, though..
2. [192, -24] How upsetting. He was truly a talented MC… Why waste his life like that?
3. [+154, -7] As expected, Kang Byung Kyu is like a rabid hunting dog who doesn’t let go once he latches on. I like it! Can we look forward to the second war between him and Lee Byung Hun?
4. [+130, -13] Byung Kyu-ya, as it turns out, you were right…
5. [+98, -4] Lee Byung Hun’s sniper has returned ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+75, -4] As it turns out, Lee Byung Hun had an affair for three months and is now turning her into a kkot-baem ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Amazing how his tactics on ruining the lives of women hasn’t changed since what he did to that Canadian gymnast ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+81, -19] He’s a victim too… Lee Byung Hun’s the bad guy
8. [+63, -3] Kang Byung Kyu: I’m only out for one person.
9. [+64, -4] I’m sure many were anticipating his return ㅋ
10. [+59, -3] He quietly returns every time Lee Byung Hun gets into a scandal ㅋㅋㅋ
1. [+4,361, -94] Kang Byung Kyu has a lot built up inside… He’s probably throwing a fit like this because he knows Lee Byung Hun will block everything with money.
2. [+3,878, -73] As they say, the longer your tail is, the faster someone will step on it one day. Kang Byung Kyu knew that.
3. [+3,370, -80] Kang Byung Kyu is back ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+2,771, -60] No point in having a handsome face if your character is trash, Lee Byung Hun
5. [+2,262, -49] I’m sure everyone who knows about Kang Byung Kyu already knew all this about Lee Byung Hun’s scandal… especially considering his history with the Canadian gymnast. Go search on Naver if you’re curious…
6. [+675, -15] He’s been at Lee Byung Hun for years because of all he’s suffered
7. [+630, -11] Welcome back, Byung Kyu hyung ㅋㅋㅋ This is what I’ve been waiting for
8. [+627, -22] The truth will all be revealed in due time. It’s all Kang Byung Kyu who’s the victim just for not having any power or money… Find strength