Source: Sports Chosun via Naver
What changes have you experienced seven months after the controversy?
“People recognize us a lot more. At army performances, we’re now able to land the ending stage, which is only given to the best girl groups. When our stage starts, soldiers push to the front to see us closer and it makes us laugh seeing the audience dance along with us.”
Gayoung: “To people who don’t like skin exposure, it’s true that they’re uncomfortable with us. But even those people have begun to wonder what we brought out next with our new song release and a lot more have listened to it.”
1. [+1,206, -40] How upsetting that we live in a generation where singers must now strip in order to gain popularity…
2. [+685, -29] I’m more curious about 4L than Stellar… why is it so quiet…
3. [+539, -146] I’d rather singers like Ori than them
4. [+108, -6] Their music video was indeed the dirtiest I’ve seen in the history of K-Pop
5. [+103, -4] Well duh, soldiers don’t care who you are as long as you show the most skin possible
6. [+83, -4] A shame that the innocent woman from 1N2D was made into a slut ㅡㅡ
7. [+82, -3] I remember reading in an older interview about how they have to rip their clothes off if others simply take their clothes off. It’s unfortunate for smaller agencies who have to resort to it since they don’t get the same opportunities even with good concepts.
8. [+79, -4] If my daughter ever did something like this, I’d shave her head and send her to the temple.