“I really practiced a lot. I practiced everyday for 1~2 hours…it was a bit awkward how I had to suddenly dance in Myeondong so I suggested to the staff about a proposal scene incorporating the dance. As a result, the script got changed and it became a huge event. (laughs)”
“I used to be a trainee for a short while in a company. That was a long time ago, 10 years ago. But whether it was because I had experience through that, my body didn’t feel old and stiff when dancing. (laughs) Also, the choreographer of EXO’s Growl is my best friend, so I got special lessons from him. To be honest, the staff was really worried of me performing in Myeongdong. But after the shoot, they praised me saying how they expected it. (laughs)”
1. [+4147, -52] I’m surprised because he actually danced better than I thought.
2. [+2685, -63] ‘Jang Bori is Here’ is really fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋKim Jihoon and Oh Yeonseo matches so well ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
3. [+2597, -63] Honestly it made me cringe a little..ㅋ but it was cool!
4. [+2225, -51] It was so fun to watch ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I watch while cursing
5. [+1657, -43] ‘Jang Bori is Here’ is jjang ㅠㅠ
6. [+248, -7] Not many people know this, but Kim Jihoon was a former SM traineeㅋㅋㅋ so he learned Growl through a SM friend of 10 years..
7. [+177, -7] The proposals in dramas only look good because it’s a drama, but if those kinds of proposals happen in reality, it would be a bit cringe-worthy! You can see how handsome Kim Jihoon is compared to the back dancers.