1. [+795, -41] I childishly cried when I was watching god ㅠㅠ Reminds me so much of the past…
2. [+782, -32] I wasn’t even in their fan club but I found myself singing all of their songs even though it’s been 10 years
3. [+748, -42] Amazing!!!
4. [+60, -2] They’re all handsome but Yoon Gye Sang is so handsome~ His smile is melting me ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+52, -2] They became the Nation’s group because “they look like citizens” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+50, -8] God of God. How many songs are there that people can sing along? Real legends
7. [+48, -3] I was happy because they reminded me of my happiest and hardest years of late 10’s and early 20’s. From my high school years to my university and military years. As their songs changed, I felt like I was riding a time machine. The past is missed and precious because the present is packed and busy. They’re more welcomed after their disbandment. You realize something is precious when it’s gone. Tonight was healing a lot of people, including non-fans of god
8. [+46, -3] I got chills when the five members appeared. I did the fan chants. I was being Jun Ji Hyun and did the “no no”. I burst into laughter when they said, “we became the Nation’s group because we look like citizens.” ㅋㅋ I was so embarrassed when Yoon Gye Sang was shaking his butt. I cried when they sang Ordinary Day. I was sad because they didn’t sing Blue Promise. Just like Reply 1997, my best friend was a Shinhwa fan and I didn’t take to her for day after a fight. It reminded me of the memory. An hour and 30 minutes was too short…
9. [+44, -8] god is the best when it comes to singing along. Fans know the lyrics more than the singers ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+43, -4] They’re our Nation’s group for sure ❤ So touching ㅠㅠ This is a different feeling from their concert ㅠㅠ Our Nation's group who stayed in the past, is staying, and will be staying with us ❤
11. [+38, -2] I got chills when the five members appeared… Hah… enough said
12. [+37, -3] I spent my school years with god! Thank you for coming back ㅠㅠ
13. [+36, -3] Everything was touching but I got chills at "no no"
14. [+31, -2] I'm an H.O.T fan but I cried… I envy them…