Source: YTN via Naver
1. [+2,641, -256] The conclusion is that it was the carelessness of the driver speeding… but I think it’s the car.
2. [+2,271, -242] Look at this media play from Hyundai… just admit it already!!
3. [+1,841, -183] Are journalists being paid by Hyundai to put out these articles? It wasn’t a coincidence that a Hyundai Starex randomly had its back tire pop out. Look at these other instances (link).
4. [+1,755, -113] The manager must think this is so ridiculous..
5. [+236, -24] So I guess Starexes without any defects randomly lose its back tires, huh…