Source: Korea Econ via Nate
1. [+1,217, -13] What a joke, are they serious about life imprisonment? Even murder doesn’t get you life imprisonment
2. [+1,052, -44] Hul, murder cases way worse than this didn’t even get life imprisonment? They’re trying to get them into life imprisonment over blackmail? Then they better investigate every single piece about Lee Byung Hun and give him the same treatment.
3. [+844, -16] They’ll probably get five years… special law, whatever. Five years~life imprisonment? In a country that only gives 10 years for murder?
4. [+43, -0] So is there a special law for Lee Byung Hun too then?
5. [+42, -1] Why are they being punished when Lee Byung Hun gave them the ammo?
6. [+34, -0] Life imprisonment for blackmail… So apparently their crime is worse than the Sewol Ferry captain. Had no idea blackmail was worse crime than murder.