Warning: body shaming comments.
Article: Lee Guk Joo “I dated an idol for two years, my friends thought I was a mythomaniac”
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+61, -14] B T S N D J (Bangtan Boys Jin)
2. [+37, -25] Stop running your mouth about it, don’t you care about that idol’s future?
3. [+9, -0] Men have a lot more diverse taste in women than I thought. You’d think men would favor thin, pretty women but there are some who are also into fat women. I personally don’t get it but I’ll respect it.
Article: ‘Taxi’ Lee Guk Joo “My ex-boyfriend was an idol trainee, we dated for 660 days”
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+33, -7] That might be something for her to brag about but she should stop talking about it if she cares about his future as an idol. Imagine the situation on the contrary: a male comedian going around talking about how he used to date a younger female idol. That’s just asking for antis right there.
2. [+68, -47] Ah, unni, stop it already.. ㅠㅠ
3. [+23, -37] I doubt he dated her because he actually liked her……. Seriously.. She’s way too fat for a man to like.
4. [+15, -15] Normally any person of that weight has their beauty buried under their weight but she actually has distinctive features and is on the pretty side. I think her beauty will shine through with a bit of weight loss. I like her ㅠㅠ I like that she’s dedicated to her career as a comedian. Just please take care of your health~
5. [+15, -20] I remember seeing Lee Guk Joo-ssi with her boyfriend last year at a bbq restaurant. Her boyfriend was extremely handsome ㅎㅎ and she didn’t look as overweight in real life.
Instiz: Male idol Bangtan Boys Jin dating Lee Guk Joo
Basically a post speculating whether they’re still together or not along with interviews of Lee Guk Joo talking about the relationship and “evidence” as Jin mentioning ‘Guk Joo nuna’ in his Thanks Tos.
“GgukJjoo nuna for always being there by my side”, “GgukJjoo nuna who’s always with me at heart although we can’t meet often lately”, “Ggukjjoo Ggukjjoo Ggukjjoo nuna with 100 point cooking skills”