Source: Dispatch via Naver
1. [+18,234, -205] Just how hard did he beat her… that she bruised like that?
2. [+14,345, -420] How could you hit a woman? If you hate her so much, break up with her ㅡ ㅡ
3. [+13,571, -177] Hul………
4. [+13,066, -172] She was bruised that badly from just fooling around…?????? ㅡㅡ
5. [+13,235, -725] That’s so wrong, it’s not like she’s his sandbag???? Any man who hits a woman like that needs to be exiled. I never want to see him on broadcast again.
6. [+3,333, -33] Definitely not bruises inflicted from just a slap… Seems he was punching her with his fists while she tried to cover herself with her arms. Look at the bruises on her shoulders and arms? This is crazy… He needs to be exiled.
7. [+2,892, -35] Even my dad has never beat me like that… How could you beat another family’s precious daughter like that?
8. [+2,886, -46] Kim Hyun Joong, retire from the industry… before things get more embarrassing for you…..
9. [+2,853, -23] At this point, he has to have psychological illnesses
10. [+2,780, -23] I can’t even imagine what happened. He’s never going to recover from this… ugh.
1. [+1,516, -19] Fooling around caused all that ㅋㅋㅋ Imagine if he actually tried to beat her, she would’ve been dead ㅋㅋ For a guy who can’t act or sing, you’d expect him to at least be a good person ㅋㅋ All that martial arts he learned on Inspiring Generation was probably learned to beat her up ㅋㅋㅋ Sigh, go crumble yourself into a corner and stay there
2. [+1,361, -12] Seems his ex girlfriend revealed it all to Dispatch
3. [+1,241, -15] This is so bad, I had no idea it would be this bad. No matter how crazy emotions get out of control, how is abuse ever excusable?