Source: TV Report via Naver
After apologizing and all that, she said, “I worried a lot leading up to attending the movie preview. I wondered again and again whether it was right. I’m scared that people are going to think that I’m using the movie premiere to clarify myself when it’s not… I’m so scared, I committed such a big mistake… I wondered whether it would be better if I am not seen? If that would help? But I wanted to keep my promise. A lot of people may be mad but I want to work hard for the people still waiting for me. Instead of hiding, I want to meet all of you and apologize and talk. I wanted to apologize for what I had to.”
1. [+9,601, -835] Whatever the reason, it’s true that this tax scandal made me hugely disappointed in her ㅠㅠ
2. [+9,922, -1,985] Don’t disappear for real, just disappear off TV
3. [+8,363, -699] How unfortunate that her fellow co-stars and movie director has to suffer too… I bet they want to cry over the guilt
4. [+8,060, -1,508] What a comparison to kang Ho Dong. She needs at least a few years of reflection.
5. [+5,624, -499] TV Report is like Dispatch, they write a lot of articles in favor of the celebrity. This is not an issue that can be resolved with her getting all emotional.
6. [+2,033, -154] She’s trying to sell her emotions ㅋㅋㅋ Is she regretful that she was caught? ㅋㅋ She should be saying she’s going to reflect and it still wouldn’t be enough
7. [+1,695, -145] So go reflect. It makes me mad that she talks about feeling bad but still goes around doing everything she normally does. Everyone can feel bad in words. Show it in actions. Do you think promoting shamelessly like this is the right answer? How do you not know that this will only get you more hate?
8. [+1,586, -121] I like how the movie’s using her controversy to promote themselves