1. [+133, -25] Totally agreed. Red Velvet got so much hate just because they were nominated winning #1 but Winner didn’t get any hate when they even won #1 in just five days after debut. I’m not saying that they deserve hate but the difference in the responses. Leave female idols alone
2. [+130, -17] I agree so much…. I’ve heard of “it’s because they’re from SM” but I’ve never heard of “it’s because they’re from YG”
3. [+120, -23] Agree so much. Do they think SM is untalented?? Is YG the only talented one??
4. [+41, -2] They’re getting benefits because they’re from YG. They did a survival show before debut and no one would’ve paid attention to it if it wasn’t YG. They also gained fans with Winner TV. If “all about being SM” is true, then Winner is also all about being YG
5. [+37, -3] I freaking hate YG fans and their pride with their artists ㅋㅋㅋ They think their oppars are the best artists. They also think all SM kids did before debuting is getting plastic surgery. If you think about it, SM has the most good vocalists and good dancers are also in SM
6. [+36, -2] Winner even had CFs, reality shows, and modeling before debut. Isn’t this a true benefit of a big company? They were pushed so much before debut ㅋㅋ Honestly if you compare Red Velvet and Winner, Winner got much more company benefits than Red Velvet. So why are you guys only calling Red Velvet out for their company benefits? And SM doesn’t push their rookies for their first year. They have to go through all sorts of weird stuff. EXO was on Tooniverse and they had to watch elementary school students doing performances. They also had to volunteer
7. [+36, -13] I liked Red Velvet’s song more. Winner’s song was really so-so ㅠㅠ You guys are saying that you liked Winner’s song more than Red Velvet’s so please respect my own opinions ㅠㅠ
8. [+33, -0] Talks of “SM benefits” never stop with SM rookie idols…