(Pann criticizes SM artists lip-syncing on the first comeback week)
1. [+432, -8] Stupid logic of YG fans: Drugs are not wrong. One night stands are not wrong
2. [+220, -38] I’m a SHINee fan. I’m sure you all know that SHINee is good at live. Honestly SM make their artists lip-sync on the first week. What choice do they have? They have to do it if SM tells them to. SHINee said that they sing and perform even though their microphones are off because lip-syncing is awkward for them. SM’s choreographies are hard because they spent a lot of money on it. If you sing while dancing the choreo, it’ll be much more hard so they pre-record and lip-sync on the first week to show the perfect performance. After the first week, they sing live, whether they’re good or not
3. [+117, -56] I’m an EXO-L but I admit it ㅋㅋ When I see fans who are defending it, I wonder if they’re trying to get themselves hated… EXO is good at live, I don’t understand why they don’t let EXO sing live… I can’t say anything to the criticisms
4. [+72, -4] YG and SM’s genres are different. I can only sigh when I see YG fans bashing SM for “lack of talent”. Does your company even have a group who sings perfect live while dancing hardcore like SHINee and TVXQ? Do you even know that there are more SM vocals on idol vocal ranks?
5. [+67, -65] Singers should sing on the stage. They’re dancers if all they do is dancing ㅋㅋ Isn’t SHINee the only SM group who sings live?
6. [+65, -20] But SM kids are good at singing live
7. [+54, -8] Fucking YG fans and their pride with talent ㅋㅋㅋ How are you gonna explain Sandara Park and Kim Jinwoo? Do you really think the child of hip-hop tiger is good at rapping? Wake up ㅋㅋㅋ Winner would be dead without Kang Seung Yoon and Song Minho. Their visual is barely surviving by Kim Jinwoo
8. [+49, -1] I also find it weird and fans don’t like it, either. They’re good at live so why do they have to lip-sync?
9. [+47, -1] This is not a logic of SM fans, this is a logic of SM
10. [+41, -6] Their company tells them to, what choice to they have?