1. [+135, -12] I’ll give it to them that there are only so many different ways you can design a stick but I don’t like how they think they can just use the color pink because their name has pink in it ㅋㅋ
2. [+122, -11] I really don’t understand… They said they wouldn’t use it, why use it again? Just because A Pink has the word pink in it?
3. [+105, -9] There are only so many ways to design a stick so fine but they said they would only use it once, didn’t they? Or do they think it’s okay because they’re using it in Japan?
4. [+57, -8] Either way, people already associate pink with SNSD like gray is B2ST
5. [+48, -18] So tired of A Pink copying Soshi…
6. [+35, -17] Wow, anyone else would think Soshi are A Pink fans ㅋㅋㅋㅋ when they’re on completely different levels
7. [+30, -5] Pink fans are disrespectful, no joke. They took pictures of Soshi’s fanseats at Dream Concert and spread it around like it’s the power of Pink Pandas
8. [+24, -5] If you took out the text, I’d be confused as to which stick belonged to who. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I get that there aren’t many colors left to use lately but you can’t be this blatant with it
9. [+23, -4] Only SM sells official sticks…. why would you copy that;
10. [+23, -1] You can call fighting over colors immature all you want but the colors are what represent fandoms at concerts like Dream Concert. There’s a tweet of Pink Pandas taking a Soshi fanseat picture and lying about it being their fanseats and it shows that there’s room for confusion like that. That’s why official colors are important.