Source: Han via Naver
1. [+3,857, -79] It’s just fan service… Only fans watch it anyway
2. [+2,635, -337] “He/she’s a good singer but there’s no soul”, “It’s a reality show but there’s no soul” I’m sick of all this talk about soul
3. [+2,127, -107] ㅋㅋㅋ Why use Hyuna’s picture
4. [+2,453, -502] I think shows like INFINITE’s You’re My Oppa and 2NE1 TV were really fun..
5. [+1,599, -199] As long as whoever’s watching it is having fun
6. [+496, -34] SM’s shows aren’t really reality. Real reality shows aren’t like what SM puts out. They call it reality but shows like EXO’s Show Time are just variety shows.
7. [+468, -17] I really don’t consider EXO’s Show Time a reality show ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+438, -26] 2NE1 TV was a real reality show with Park Bom carrying around all those medicines. I remember thinking she really must like medicine.
9. [+403, -32] B2ST, INFINITE, Block B, and Shinhwa are jjang ㅋㅋㅋ These four groups really let loose and show everything ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+362, -51] I enjoyed B2ST’s Show Time. They don’t try hard to manage their image and were honest with themselves and funny. It made me go back and watch their debut reality shows and they just seemed really honest and not fake when idols normally try to manage their images that early. I also enjoyed INFINITE’s Rank King.