Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+2,739, -65] Why would you pit male idols and female idols against each other ㅋㅋ
2. [+2,741, -76] As long as Super Junior doesn’t come out with convoluted music… SM’s music overall have been convoluted lately.. You feel like the song will sound nice only to be confused and then the song’s already over.
3. [+2,578, -77] SISTAR will win song-wise but Super Junior still has the bigger fanbase. And like the best reply states, there’s no point in pitting a male idol against a female idol.
4. [+1,861, -602] Hallyu emperors SuJu~ Elf power will probably be no joke as it is their first comeback in two years
5. [+1,497, -682] Hallyu emperors SuJu! ㅎㅎ
6. [+374, -29] Unless SuJu comes out with a song like Sorry Sorry, they cannot beat SISTAR on the digital charts ㅋ but I bet SuJu will still win #1? Since their physical sales + youtube + votes will be walls you can’t climb over.
7. [+336, -21] SISTAR will be strong digitally while of course, SuJu will be strong in physical album sales
8. [+290, -13] No point in competition. The two teams probably worked hard for this so I hope they both show great stages.