1. [+145, -15] What I don’t like about her is not about Tao, it’s that I really hate her personalities. A lot of people still don’t know about the Victoria incident. Go and search Jia and Victoria, I’m sure you’ll dislike her suddenly ㅋㅋㅋ Even though it was first started by Jia’s friends, she didn’t even stop them, didn’t apologize to Victoria, and shamelessly mentioned Vic when she was talking about Chinaline on TV ㅋㅋㅋ She’s not even close to Vic ㅋㅋㅋ Dislikeable
2. [+120, -28] She keeps trying to be involved. Didn’t she make them flustered by mentioning the China fam? They clarified that there isn’t such a thing but she says she wants to film WGM with Tao. Is Tao an easy target for her?
3. [+107, -39] I don’t like her
4. [+51, -1] Did she apologize to Victoria?
5. [+47, -1] Aside from the Victoria thing, she spends the money Suzy earned to buy brand products and clubbing. And her Korean isn’t improving ㅋㅋㅋ So dislikeable
6. [+37, -0] I don’t understand why she mentioned it when she knows that the fans are sensitive about it
7. [+32, -54] I think it’d be fun if she films WGM ㅋㅋㅋ Maybe they’ll speak Chinese in the middle of the filming… I think she won’t if EXO fans don’t want it
8. [+25, -0] I think she wants to be involved by mentioning Tao. Since the Victoria incident, her personalities doesn’t seem to be good. And if she wants to promote in Korea, then she should learn some Korean ㅋㅋㅋㅋ We’re not expecting her to write perfectly, but she should be able to speak freely at least ㅋㅋ
9. [+24, -0] Yeah she can mention Tao. But she always pretends to be the victim when she’s the one who starts everything. I saw her saying “don’t write delusions” ㅋㅋㅋㅋ We didn’t even ship you with anyone