Source: Star News via Naver
1. [+16,273, -193] Wow, how did he come up with this idea
2. [+14,468, -202] Doing volunteer work with his hateful commenters, Park Hae Jin’s a cool guy
3. [+9,052, -417] He shouldn’t have let them off easy. Sue them and make them get punished. It’s because they’re always given favorable treatment that they turn around and do it again knowing they can get away with it.
4. [+7,199, -367] Just punishing them would be more effective…
5. [+6,378, -221] I’d rather he punish them properly
6. [+887, -40] Imagine how embarrassing the experience would be for them ㅋㅋ They’re probably feeling sorry towards him now, at least if they’re decent human beings~~
7. [+817, -24] What? So they get to meet Park Hae Jin in person all because they left him hateful comments?
8. [+747, -33] It’s a big decision on his part but I doubt they’d feel grateful over being let off easy. I think it’s easier to hit hateful commenters where it hurts like Kim Ga Yeon, who sued all of them and made sure they got the punishment they deserved.
9. [+677, -26] ㅋㅋㅋ Well if they hate him, the experience must be torturous for them