Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+572, -5] Their group name already existed and I guess their logo already existed too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+496, -6] They’re totally the same..?
3. [+483, -2] Hul… I think Red Velvet needs to change their logo… A company as big as SM finally put out a new girl group but they have so much static surrounding their debut from their team name to now even their logo…
4. [+31, -1] SM usually doesn’t release groups in even numbers but they have an even number of members. They also promote their rookies a lot more with teasers and stuff but Red Velvet was released in a flash. Their name’s fake, their logo’s fake, their song sucks.. I’d never have guessed they were from SM if I was never told that. It’s as if they were thinking this was their last rush after Sulli happened with f(x) and just shoved out random girls;;
5. [+26, -1] Where do they find all these things to copy
6. [+21, -1] Please edit their music video… Foreigners on YouTube are expressing hurt feelings over the 9/11 terror pictures.
7. [+19, -3] What is SM doing… Why are they letting their group get on the chopping block like this just after their debut. The members must’ve worked so hard for this too.
8. [+14, -1] No matter what they do, they always have so much noise surrounding them… Can’t even judge whether they’re good or not because they’re buried under all these controversies.
9. [+13, -2] Their music video is also filled with the Hiroshima bombings and 9/11 terror pictures. Just forget your debut and go back home.
10. [+12, -1] I was watching a K-pop reaction video by a foreigner and one of them noticed that the blonde haired girl was playing with a plane while a picture of the twin buildings were on fire beneath her. The person next to him took it really seriously as well.