Source: SBS via Nate
1. [+192, -26] I’m sure it was because they weren’t gravely injured that they didn’t go to the hospital and went straight to perform right after
2. [+176, -23] Shouldn’t the concert hosts canceled their performance?? There’s a typhoon and a car accident on top of that, they made the audience wait up late and forced the singers to perform after a car accident…
3. [+158, -36] Fortunate that nothing severe happened.. ㅠㅠㅠ Shows their work ethic with how they decided to go perform for their fans instead of the hospital. I’ll pray that they aren’t injured..
4. [+23, -4] If it rained that hard, shouldn’t they have canceled it? The company reacted poorly to the issue as well. They should’ve let fans know right away that they were going to be late because of the car accident and sent them home instead of giving weird excuses like “G-Dragon’s getting his make up fixed/changing his clothes” and making fans wait in torture like that. The concert hosts are idiots.
5. [+22, -3] Heard they went to go perform instead of the hospital because they felt sorry to their fans and couldn’t perform the encore because they were hurt and had to go to the hospital.