9/11 terror in America
1. [+96, -2] Do they think the countries will be happy with the mv? They’re big disasters in those countries
2. [+96, -7] Foreigners would really hate it if they see it…
3. [+88, -33] I think they included the scenes because the lyrics are saying that they’re pursuing happiness. I’m not sure about the Hiroshima part but for the 9/11 scene, the member looked like she was lifting up the airplane
4. [+46, -3] We would love it if a foreign singer includes a newspaper about Sewol incident and they’re taking the ship out of the water ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (TN: sarcasm)
5. [+41, -1] But it’s wrong to use subjects like those… If I were from the countries, I’d be mad
6. [+33, -1] If a foreign singer includes scenes of Sewol ferry news and Daegu subway disaster in a bright music video, would you still defend them?
7. [+33, -1] Foreigners will be really mad if they see it. How is this any different from using Sewol incident?
8. [+26, -6] This is an SM talent – trying to look profound ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They have grade 8 disease
9. [+24, -0] Hul… this is so thoughtless… who produced the music video???
10. [+24, -1] They won’t like it. Imagine if a foreign music video features comfort women and Japanese imperialism, we wouldn’t like it either