1. [+131, -6] To be very honest, I was surprised when I found out that Hwasa (the member on the very right) was born in 1995…
2. [+105, -88] Much better than Red Velvet
3. [+104, -18] I heard their song once and I keep singing “mamamoo~ mamamoo~” ㅋㅋㅋ They sing well! I hope they do well
4. [+38, -2] I hope talented kids like Spica and Mamamoo get promoted well and succeed ㅠ
5. [+36, -2] It’s a Mamamoo Pann ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please don’t bash Hwasa, she has weak mentality ㅠㅠ When they asked her how old she is on radio, she hesitated and said she’s the maknae. I felt so bad when she smiled awkwardly… Hwasa can sing and rap, she’s very talented. Her voice is also addictive. Hwasa comments on her fansite the most so the company even warned her, but she still takes care of her fans. Please pay attention to them! Please watch Mamamoo singing Love Me, they’re very talented kids!!
6. [+22, -39] I like them a lot because they sing well but their stages are too cheesy as rookies… I know people will bash me but rookies are supposed to look fresh but they’re too… Please respect my personal opinions…
7. [+21, -1] I thought they were a mom group like Big Mama but the best reply…. She looked like the oldest unnie, I’m still shocked
8. [+20, -4] I think they’re the most talented ones from the rookie girl groups. So talented