Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+361, -32] She’s not an average face in the streets but she’s average among idols… Doesn’t have that chic feel like Krystal or the captivating beauty like Sulli… Nothing special about her ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just another face you call pretty
2. [+352, -28] They didn’t feel like an SM idol group but an idol group from some nugu company… Maybe because it’s their first time but they don’t have anything special about them despite being pretty. They look short with bad proportions… Just not SM’s style at all. When Soshi or f(x) first debuted, they brought something really refreshing but not this time..
3. [+182, -18] Eh
4. [+22, -6] Average idol visuals;;; nothing special about the members and the song sucks;;
5. [+21, -6] And the SM media play begins
6. [+19, -2] I can’t believe at all that they’re from SM… What happened?! The entire country used to look forward to any new girl group SM put out… I myself was looking forward to it but their visuals not only don’t live up to SNSD but f(x) too..
7. [+11, -3] Another birth of a lip sync group. Their lip syncing doesn’t even sync up ㅋㅋㅋ I wonder with what media play SM will use to break out the wallets of their loyal fans ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+1, -0] Irene is the same age as Junmyeon, she debuted so late… Isn’t she the oldest out of the rookies? Seulgi trained for 7 years and Irene for 5 but the fact that Seulgi’s still younger than Irene shows just how late Irene debuted…
9. [+10, -1] SM has two lines, the Kim Young Min line and the Lee Soo Man line. Lee Soo Man’s line has Soshi, TVXQ, SHINee.. and Kim Young Min’s line has CSJH and other groups who don’t promote anymore. I bet Red Velvet is under Kim Young Min.. They just don’t have the SM face.
10. [+10, -2] They’re like a lighter, cuter version of f(x)? Should’ve just let f(x) finish off their promotions ㅠ