Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+543, -18] I wonder how regretful that MC feels… a victim of witch hunting
2. [+412, -16] What the, so it wasn’t sexual harassment
3. [+352, -13] Where’d all the people go who were foaming at the mouth calling it harassment? Were people blinded because it was Suzy or did they all latch on for the witch hunt? I wonder how much he doubted his choice of profession while he got all that hate… Don’t spout words unless you can take responsibility for them.
4. [+76, -61] Suzy antis are the ones who started this controversy, why hate on Suzy’s fans? Suzy fans didn’t want this being spread around so they went to every post and asked for it to be taken down.
5. [+61, -45] I like Suzy a lot myself but I hate her fans. They should’ve seen the situation from all angles. The majority of Suzy’s fans are ajusshis past their thirties, why can’t they act their age tsk tsk tsk. They’re no different from teen sasaengs with the way they witch hunted this man.
6. [+52, -7] I was doubtful myself while watching the video but I guess it was all just a witch hunt in the end
7. [+21, -34] You didn’t even need another angle to tell that his hand never touched her thigh. It’s her stupid fans that foamed in the mouth over it being sexual harassment that are idiots.
8. [+16, -8] Suzy fans are the ones who said it wasn’t harassment… It was the other fandoms who made a big deal out of it. No one talked about it on her fansites ㅡㅡ