Source: Mydaily via Nate
“Minah went on two dates with him and is still in the stage where feelings are developing so she was hesitant to confirm the rumors with the media in case it negatively impacted Son Heung Min and Girl’s Day’s activities. Our agency apologizes to the fans and the media for the confusion our initial misunderstanding brought.”
1. [+522, -74] Girl’s Day media plays with their boyfriends to get their name known. First Tony Ahn and now Son Heung Min..
2. [+318, -52] So much media play about this dating news…
3. [+367, -103] Son Heung Min’s ex-girlfriend is Minah’s department senior… but barely a month after they broke up, it’s weird how he meets up with Minah straight after.
4. [+36, -14] I doubt Minah will be satisfied with any male idol anymore
5. [+27, -7] I don’t care whether they’re dating or not, it bothers me how there are so many comments putting Minah down and treating Son Heung Min to be some kind of amazing man without considering that it’s just as weird for him to be dating someone new not even a month after breaking up with his ex… The both of them just don’t look like a couple who will last a long time.
6. [+22, -5] Minah and Hyeri both started dating through SNS ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+20, -10] I doubt she hesitated at all… Probably tried to hit on him as much as she could.. I mean, it’s Son Heung Min ㅋㅋ
8. [+20, -13] Have a great relationship but don’t use Son Heung Min for your media play. No one cares now that news of you dating have broken out.
9. [+15, -9] Alright already! The public doesn’t even care about Girl’s Day dating news but the agency keeps using it as media play fodder like this tsk tsk tsk
10. [+11, -4] Son Heung Min all kills every female idol’s boyfriend ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So jealous of Minah… As if dating him isn’t enough, she goes on dates with him in expensive supercars ㅋㅋㅋ She must have higher standards now after dating him ㅋㅋㅋ I bet Minah’s parents would rather she quit being a singer and just marry him.. He’s a walking company after all..